WAGO India’s #WAGOPremierLeague Contest is an online game contest in which different cricket related questions will be asked between 25th Sept & 25th Oct 2020 on WAGO India social media channels, participants need to participate as per the qualifying criteria, and the winner’s name will be announced after the end of the contest. One lucky winner will get a chance to win an online shopping voucher!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: WAGO Private Limited, C-27, Sector 58, Noida-201301.
2. The contest is open to residents of India aged 18 years or above except employees of WAGO Private Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Qualifying criteria:
6. The closing date for entries is 25th October 2020.
7. No responsibility accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
10. The prize is an online shopping voucher with a value of Rs. 500. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice.
11. Winner will be chosen on the basis of a lucky draw in the presence of WAGO Private Limited management.
12. Profiles fulfilling all the qualifying criteria mentioned above will qualify for the lucky draw.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by India law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image by WAGO Private Limited in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be announced within 28 days after the closing date.